Thursday, March 21, 2013

Changing of the Seasons

Well Spring Break has come and gone and as of yesterday March 20th it is officially SPRING! So Spring Break was kind of the best thing ever in my life haha I got to go visit Brooke is Hawaii for an entire week. It was so great to be able to spend the time with her. We went to the beach... a lot ha and got totally fried. We got to go shopping and eat lots of McDonalds ha and we met fun random guys and got to climb the Stairway to Heaven. It was honestly so amazing. I cant even imagine attempting to explain how perfect the scenery was. I can show pictures, but even that wont do any justice! Its okay though.... Ill see if I can still manage to make some of you jealous :)
This is the view from the top of the Stairway to Heaven. It was absolutely breathtaking. I am so glad we were able to do this while I was there. Hardest hike Ive ever done but honestly so incredibly worth it.

Me and the good ol Bestie having a fun little photo shoot :)

Brooke and I about halfway up the mountain doing Stairway to Heaven

Almost to the bottom of the mountain and looking up. Its insane to see how high up we went and all of the stairs.

Best Shaved Ice in Hawaii

I thought it was so funny how many chickens were just wandering around everywhere. And to think that my mom and Wayne went out and bought and raised some :)

Too much fun playing in the sand.

Our fun photo shoot!! Brooke is quite the photographer


Took Brooke to dinner at Turtle Bay: Lei Lei's all the way baby :)

More fun pics

hahahaha we decided to have fun with these really freaky stairs we had to hike up

Almost to the top

This temple is seriously so incredibly beautiful!!

I got hit by a friggin Big Gulp drink!!! Locals can be mean!!

Just Ms. Beckstead and I chillin at the beach watching hot surfers

Okay... you cant look at this and still tell me that it doesnt look terrifying!!! But definitely worth it. I think I would do it again. I think I would definitely do this entire trip again :) Thanks Brookie for letting me come stay with you!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment